SIG SAUER Inc. is pleased to announce the ROMEO8H was awarded the 2019 Golden Triggr Award for “Innovation in Optics” at the recent TriggrCon Expo held July 24 – 27, 2019, in Bellevue, Washington.
The TriggrCon Expo showcased the newest, most innovative companies and products in the tactical firearms industry. Recipients of the Golden Triggr Awards are evaluated on the following criteria: 1) Concept and Design: innovation that addresses a need and becomes a basis for future innovation; 2) Finish: quality of materials and manufacturing design and, 3) End User: the innovation should provide a high value and benefit that exceeds the cost.
“For the second year in a row SIG SAUER Electro-Optics is honored to be recognized for innovation in optics in this forum by our peers at TriggrCon with our ROMEO8H red dot sight,” said Andy York, President, SIG SAUER Electro-Optics. “The ROMEO8H is a ruggedized MIL-SPEC rectangular red dot sight designed to deliver an exceptionally wide field-of-view for unmatched situational awareness and target acquisition.”
The ROMEO8H 1 x 38mm is a full-sized red dot sight designed for modern sporting rifles (MSR) and shotguns. Featuring Quad Ballistic Circle Dot reticle with ballistic holds will withstand the most severe conditions, and is ideal for rapid target acquisition in any environment with an exceptionally large 38mm field of view. The ROMEO8H features MOTAC™ power management , a rectangular viewing window, and will maintain zero under the most hostile temperature differentials.
- Height: 2.8in.
- Length: 3.52in.
- Width: 1.97in.
- Field of View: 1.25in. x .91in.
- Magnification: 1x
- Illumination Settings: 10 Day / 2 Night Vision
- Adjustment Increments: 0.5 MOA
- Weight: 10.3 oz. / 292 g
- Battery Life: 50,000+
- Waterproofing: IPX-7 rated
Out of stock
– Designed for modern MSR platforms and shotguns
– Ballistic Circle-Dot reticle options
– Users can select from 4 different integrated reticle options (Dot, Circle-Dot, Dot with Holds, Circle-Dot with Holds)
– 100,000+ hour battery life and the readily available CR123A battery is side loading for quick battery replacement.
– Unlimited eye relief to acquire aiming point and target, regardless of eye position behind sight.
– MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up or down when sensing motion
– Uses an ultra-efficient red LED illumination for daylight visibility and extended runtime
– 1.535″ Mount Height
– Strong, lightweight aircraft-grade 6061-T6 aluminum housing
– Waterproof, IPX-7 rated, and fog-proof.