Tough and built like a tank, the Sig Sauer ROMEO4 red dot sight is fast, accurate, and a great representative of Sig Sauer quality.
– Designed for modern semi-automatic pistols, MSR platforms and shotguns
– Short and medium range engagements and recreational shooting across a wide range of calibers and light conditions
– Fully ruggedized and impact resistant for the toughest environments
– Ultra durable and lightweight 7075 aluminum main housing and components, 1.41″ riser mount with additional lower 1/3 co-witness spacer
– Comes standard with see-through lens covers and hex bolt mount
– Complete Mil-Spec 810G testing, submersible up to 20 meters
– Runtime in excess of 100,000 hours with solar and battery usage
– Ballistic Circle-Dot and Ballistic CirclePlex reticle options
– Users can select from 4 different integrated reticle options (Dot, Circle-Dot, Dot with Holds, Circle-Dot with Holds)
– Unlimited eye relief to acquire aiming point and target, regardless of eye position behind sight.
– MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up or down when sensing motion
– Uses an ultra-efficient red LED illumination for daylight visibility and extended runtime
– Bolt mount included
– Strong, lightweight 7075 Aluminum housing
– Waterproof, IPX-8 rated, and fog-proof.
2 MOA Dot / 65 MOA Circle
There are no reviews yet.