Based on the X-Series platform, this gun is SIG SAUER’s answer to further developing and improving the already phenomenal 320 series modular pistol. This is Phil Strader’s response to creating a duty pistol based off the X Five platform.
The Carry Professional will be a 3.9″ gun with X-Ray 3 Enhanced day/night sights, optics ready while maintaining the fixed rear sights, no lightening cuts, X-Series modular grip, FLAT TRIGGER, (3) 17 round magazines, slide cover for use without optics. Look for the ROMEO1 T AND ROMEO 1 PRO MILSPEC version coming soon!
Most common question regarding the differences between the standard X-Carry versus the X-Carry PRO is regarding the difference between the slides.
1. The PRO’s DO NOT have any lightening cuts on the slide.
2. The PRO optic plate is not attached to the rear sight. The rear sight remains on the slide when the plate is removed.
3. The PRO has a U-notched X-Ray 3 rear night sight and it’s sweet.
4. The PRO has slightly different serrations from the standard X-Carry.
5. The PRO is cut for the Leupold DPP or Romeo 1T/1PRO optic. The Romeo 1 will not work without modification and SIG is against it.
X-RAY 3 W/NS
MOD POLY X GRIP
(3) 17RD STEEL MAG, RAIL
Designed for the Romeo 1 PRO and Leupold DPP.
randall.boone81 (verified owner) –
Review for Sig 320 X-CARRY PROFESSIONAL L320CA-9-BXR3-PRO
★ ★ ★ ★ ★