VP9 9mm 2 Mags 15rd Description
In development for more than four years, the VP9 is Heckler & Kochs latest handgun and the first striker fired HK since the renowned P7 series pistols were introduced in the 1980s.
– Unique striker firing system with an enhanced HK light pull trigger
– The VP9 trigger has a consistent pre-travel pull with a positive wall/crisp break
– HKs ergonomic handgun grip design that includes three changeable backstraps and six side panels accommodating all hand sizes.
– All controls are completely ambidextrous. Slide releases are present on both sides of the frame and the magazine release can be easily activated by left- or right-handed shooters.
– HKs patented charging supports simple components that are mounted on each side of the rear of the slide and provide better gripping leverage for racking the slide rearward
– Extended Picatinny MIL-STD-1913 rail molded into its polymer frame for mounting lights and accessories
– The VP9s proprietary captive flat recoil spring helps reduce the recoil forces effecting the operator and the handgun, improving shooter control during rapid firing and prolonging component service life
– HKs famous cold hammer forged barrel made from cannon grade steel ensures long service life
– The VP9s machined steel slide is protected from corrosion and wear by HKs hostile environment finish and all metal components, including springs and pins have superior metallurgy.
– Caliber: 9mmx19
– Action: Browning Type, Modified linkless locking system
– Overall length: 7.34 in.
– Overall height: 5.41 in.
– Overall width: 1.32 in.
– Barrel length: 4.09 in.
– Sight radius: 6.38 in.
– Weight (empty magazine): 3.28 oz.
– Weight (with empty magazine): 25.56 oz.
– Magazine capacity15 round(2 Mags included)
– Trigger system: Striker fired
– Trigger pull (N): 5.4 lbs.
– Trigger travel: .24 inches
– Return travel: .12 inches
– Sights: Three dot , non-radioactive luminous
– Barrel Profile/Twist: Polygonal, 6 grooves, right-hand twist, 1 in 9.8 inches