– Designed for modern semi-automatic pistols, MSR platforms and shotguns
– Short and medium range engagements and recreational shooting across a wide range of calibers and light conditions
– Fully ruggedized and impact resistant for the toughest environments
– Ultra durable and lightweight 7075 aluminum main housing and components, 1.41″ riser mount with additional lower 1/3 co-witness spacer
– Comes standard with see-through lens covers and hex bolt mount
– Complete Mil-Spec 810G testing, submersible up to 20 meters
– Runtime in excess of 100,000 hours with solar and battery usage
– Ballistic Circle-Dot 2 MOA Red Dot Ballistic Circle Dot
– Users can select from 4 different integrated reticle options (Dot, Circle-Dot, Dot with Holds, Circle-Dot with Holds)
– Unlimited eye relief to acquire aiming point and target, regardless of eye position behind sight.
– MOTAC (Motion Activated Illumination) powers up or down when sensing motion
– Uses an ultra-efficient red LED illumination for daylight visibility and extended runtime
– Bolt mount included
– Strong, lightweight 7075 Aluminum housing
– Waterproof, IPX-8 rated, and fog-proof.
The JULIET4 4x Magnifier is designed to work as a stand-alone magnification solution or in conjunction with reflex optics. This family of magnifiers is an excellent choice for transitioning from close quarters to intermediate ranged targets. In conjunction with a reflex optic, the JULIET4 can be adjusted for height through the use of spacers. It has a PowerCam 90° Mount so it can be quickly flipped to the side for more immediate, close quarters scenarios or deployed rapidly to bring targets four times closer. Its quick release mount comes with built-in recoil lugs for repeatable zero. The JULIET4 has a front and rear thread-in lens protector to keep it secure from the elements.
• Aircraft grade CNC aluminum housing ensures a lifetime of reliable service.
• IPX-8 rated for waterproofing — up to 20 meters for 1 hour
• Dialectic coated prism
• Compact size and weight
• Adjustable height via included spacers (1.41″, 1.53″, and 1.63″)
• Backed by an Infinite Guarantee™