The new P320XFULL rounds out the XSeries with an entry full-size model. The 4.7” slide and barrel offer unparalleled accuracy and comfort without sacrificing the ability to carry concealed. The grip module is compatible with the removable magwell and grip weight and is designed with an extended beavertail and deep undercut for a high grip and better recoil control. The XRay3 day/night sights offer high visibility in all lighting conditions, and the rear sight plate assembly allows the direct mounting of the new Romeo1PRO optic, as well as the popular Delta Point Pro. The new LCI flag allows visual and tactile confirmation of a loaded chamber with ease. Each P320 XFULL comes standard with two (2) 17rd mags.
THESE HAVE HIGH SUPPRESSOR HEIGHT XRAY 3 NIGHT SIGHTS, FRONT AND REAR. THE REAR SIGHT IS SEPARATE FROM THE OPTICS PLATE ALLOWING FOR FULL CO WITNESS.
ROMEO 1 PRO INCLUDED
The ROMEO1PRO brings a new level of durability and performance to the miniature open-reflex red dot sight. Its aircraft grade aluminum housing ensures corrosion resistance under the harshest environments, and a new upgraded point-source emitter provides increased brightness in day or night conditions with 12 brightness settings. The molded glass aspheric lens has upgraded high performance coatings for superior light transmittance and zero distortion giving you fast, responsive target acquisition and accuracy. The ROMEO1PRO includes a ruggedized protective shroud in the box for extreme durability.
X COMPACT SHOWN WITH OPTIONAL SHROUD (NOT INCLUDED)
ROMEO1PRO is Compatible With:
– P320 XFive Legion
– P320 XCompact
– P320 XFull
– All PRO-CUT Slides
– P320 Pro Series
Please note, this product is not compatible with slides cut to accept a standard ROMEO1.
– Molded glass aspheric lens with high-performance coatings for superior light transmittance and zero distortion
– 3 or 6 MOA red dot with multiple brightness settings for rapid target engagement under a full range of lighting conditions
– TruHold™ Lockless Zeroing System that utilizes twin adjustment springs designed to endure handgun recoil and return to zero shot after shot
– New point-source emitter provides exceptional brightness with 12 settings (10 Daytime/2 NV), and 20,000+ hours of runtime
– MOTAC™ (Motion Activated Illumination System) that powers up when it senses motion and powers down when it does not
– Aircraft grade CNC Aluminum housing ensures a lifetime of reliable service
– Dependable waterproof (IPX-7 rated for complete water immersion up to 1 meter) and fog proof performance
– Ruggedized protective steel shroud included for extreme durability
– Easy access battery compartment
– SIG SAUER® Electro-Optics Infinite Guarantee™ and SIG SAUER Electronic Component Limited 5-Year Warranty